PHILOSOPHY & OBJECTIVES
PBI aspires to produce holistic human capital in terms of knowledge and personality through the development
of soft skills to fulfil the needs of the country towards becoming a developed nation.
1) To produce graduates with excellent language and generic skills.
2) To increase the percentage of academic staff with PhD.
3) To produce publication in the form of articles in journals, books, students' manuscripts and academic proceedings.
4) To carry out research projects.
5) To provide a platform for academic staff to present papers at local and international level.
6) To organise international or local conferences.
7) To organise short courses a year.
8) To organise community service programmes.
9) To review the curiculum in every five years.